Infinity Villa - available for holiday rental all-year round
Terms & Conditions - Please read carefully.
The Contract shall be between the Owners and the Guest on the basis of these Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions relate to all bookings for Infinity Villa, Paphos, Cyprus. The person who makes the booking accepts these Terms & Conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Bookings may only be made by persons over the age of 18. By submitting this booking form you warrant and confirm that you have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to contractually comply with them.
1. Liability: Guests are required to obtain appropriate travel and medical insurance to cover their holiday. The owners have no insurance responsibility. Use of the villa is at the guests' own risk and no liability will be accepted by the owner for any loss or damage of belongings, nor personal injury or death however caused. The owners cannot be held responsible for any 'loss of enjoyment' due to matters beyond our control such as loss of television reception, weather, ill health, failure of other operators etc. Where local conditions are in place such as power cuts which may impact the villa occupation, we will endeavour to advise guests at the time of the booking but cannot accept any liability in these cases.
2. Act of God: Guests are advised that the owner cannot be held responsible for natural disasters and other events out of their control. Guests should take out adequate travel insurance to cover them in the event of such circumstances.
3. Payments: A deposit of 15% of the total rental price is payable at the time of booking which will confirm the reservation. A confirmation email will be sent confirming receipt of payment. The balance is payable a minimum of 8 weeks prior to arrival at the villa. If the booking is made less than 8 weeks from the date of arrival, the full amount is required at the time of booking. Payment can be made by cheque (GBP) or by bank transfer.
4. Security Deposit: The villa is made available for letting on the understanding that the villa will be left in a generally clean and tidy condition at the time of checkout, and all personal waste must be removed from the property. Guests will be held responsible for any damage or breakages to the property. .. A security deposit of £250 (GBP) is payable with the balance for this purpose. Where damage or breakages exceed £250, the guests' shall reimburse the owner within 8 weeks of departure from the villa. The security deposit or part thereof will otherwise be refunded to the guests' within 4 weeks of departure from the villa by cheque (GBP) or by bank transfer.
5. Cancellation: You may cancel your booking at any time, however please be aware of the following cancellation charges:
Up to 3 months before arrival - £75 administration charge retained from the 15% deposit
Up to 8 weeks before arrival - 15% deposit retained by the owner
4-8 weeks before arrival - 50% of total rental price refunded to the customer
2-4 weeks before arrival - 25% of total rental price refunded to the customer
Less than 2 weeks before arrival - No refund of total rental price
For all cancellations where the security deposit has been paid it will be refunded. We do not anticipate having to cancel your booking, but should this be beyond our control another suitable date will be proposed. Such matters may include flooding, fire or damage to the villa. Should such a situation occur, we will notify the guests' as soon as is possible. If it is agreed that no other date is suitable, all monies received will be refunded, so ending the contract.
6. Use of Accommodation: The guest and his/her party have the right to occupy the accommodation for the purpose of holiday only. It is not possible to assign, let, part with possession of the accommodation, nor to allow any other person, other than those named on the Booking Request Form, to occupy the accommodation. The customer agrees to adhere to all instructions provided in the villa for use of equipment, and pool, whether they be operational or safety instructions. Under no circumstances must any property for use inside the villa be moved outside. Air Conditioning units must only be used if all windows and doors are closed. For bookings in excess of two weeks a mid-stay clean can be requested when making the booking.
The pool is situated immediately on entry to the Villa, via steps up from the driveway. We do not recommend that children are allowed in the pool or its surrounding area without adult supervision. No diving, running, jumping should be allowed in the pool area. Swimming aids such as floatation devices are to be used at the guests' own risk.
7. Behaviour: It is the guests' responsibility to ensure members of the party do not behave in any way that causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to the property belonging to the owners or their service providers. In such circumstances the owners or their appointed agents have the right to terminate arrangements made on the guests' behalf. In this case the owner's responsibility to the guests' ceases immediately and there will be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses incurred by the guests' as a result. Further the guests' will be liable to reimburse the owners for any expenses whatsoever incurred as a result of the guests' behaviour. Smoking is strictly forbidden within all internal parts of the villa. No pets are allowed in the villa.
8. Building Work: Any building work which may commence in the local area is outside of our control, and we cannot be held responsible for any resulting disturbance. However, should we become aware of any building work which may reasonably be considered to adversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday; we will notify you as soon as possible. Whilst we assure you of our best endeavours to minimise any inconvenience, we regret that we cannot accept liability in this case.
9. Villa Check-In and Check-Out Times : Access to the villa will be from 3pm on the day of arrival to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Alternative arrangements for early or late arrivals and departures may be agreed with the owners at the time of booking.
10. Data Protection: Certain information is required regarding our guests' in order to process the booking and make arrangements for their stay. These details include full names, address, email address, telephone numbers and age. We will not pass on any details to any other parties other than those operators directly involved with your booking, unless required to do so by a law official or court of law..